Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kolbe - Baby Session

Earlier last month I was spoiled.  I finally made it to Colorado and spent the day with my bestie and her new baby boy, Kolbe.

I could say a million things about little Kolbe.  How his mom and dad were overjoyed to be pregnant with their first child and filled with anticipation of seeing their new baby.  How he's a miracle baby to be healthy and happy after an early sonogram scare.  Or how he completely has his dad's personality and not a thing can shake him.  He is one chill dude. Maybe I could mention how perfectly his mom combs the hairs on his head.  It's the cutest thing...

But what I was reminded of most during the March visit is how absolutely special it is to see a mother with her newborn.  Plain and simple, the love for her child is like nothing else I've seen.  And witnessing someone close to you be so touched by such a little person is a just plain awesome.

Kolbe has his momma's heart completely.  And after I rocked him to sleep in his cute little pjs, he easily had mine as well.











1 comment:

Laura Zaps said...

oh my gosh, he looks just like jon. i wanna see the rest!!!