Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Greyson - Baby

How thankful and joyful am I about this little guy? Let me count the ways. He's adorable and beautiful, content, peaceful, and calm. And taking his photograph was hands down the highlight of my day. Plus, babies just smell good and make cute faces and spit up at the most inconvenient times. But there's a lot more to Greyson than that. In an unexpected turn of events, he's the whole reason I was able to make the switch from corporate-work-your-hiney-off world to pursuing photography and finding fulfillment. It was because of this beautiful baby that life is gradually finding balance and peace and joy again.

It was my pure pleasure to photograph Mom, Dad, and baby last week. You were all so relaxed and natural. I loved documenting your daily life with Greyson. And I am so, so grateful to for the opportunities and encouragement you've provided and continue to give. Your family is so awesome - I can't wait to watch Greyson grow!



























No comments: